Innstant Travel recognizes that businesses can have a negative impact on the environment. We are committed, and enjoy finding ways in which we can reduce the impact of our work both in the office and when work takes us away from the office.
It is our policy to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible.
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible. For example, sending invoices and quotes via email as PDF files.
- Recycling equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, giving away items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout and ensuring that computers are shut down after work.
- Reuse waste paper (from the printer) where possible, making use of the blank side for notes, etc.
- Purchase products made with recycled paper. For example, paper towels, printer paper.
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact. For example environmentally safe soaps and detergents.
- Use low impact transport for travel to and from work and travel for business. For example, we use public transport to attend meetings and offer a Cycle Scheme to encourage staff to cycle to work.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of video and audio conferencing solutions, telephone and email.